Choose a Color: Paint Colors & Deck Regulations
In order to preserve the historical aesthetic of Mount Air, residents must choose their paint color from the pre-approved colors listed below.
Links are posted for reference only and not as a referral, recommended or preferred source.
This information has been provided by the Village of Mount Air Homeowner’s Handbook by HD, August 2001
View the full paint chart guidelines.
The Homeowners Association will consider deck designs on a case by case basis.
- All construction needs to be in compliance with Fairfax County code.
- Decks must have proper drainage for water run-off and cannot lead into neighboring lots or common areas.
- Items cannot be suspended from decks for storage purposes.
- No top floor decks allowed.
- Above fence-level decks:
- Can only be added the backside of townhouses.
- For end units: Decks cannot be extended laterally beyond the side face not forward of the back face of the building.